This job includes:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the KRNL Internet broadcasting system.
- Be responsible for maintaining the KRNL website. This includes, but is not limited to: timely updates to the online program guide in accordance with the Program Director, timely updates of new music and charts in accordance with the Music Director(s), timely updates from the station in accordance with the General Manager, and maintain and update all aspects of the KRNL Forum.
- Serve as the liaison to the Cornell College Computing Services Department.
- Field e-mails from online listeners.
- Be in charge of handling KRNL Show of the Block.
- Attend 3 staff meetings a block.
- Have a weekly radio show.