This job includes:
- Be responsible for overseeing the promotion of KRNL and its shows, both on- and off- campus.
- Be responsible for creating posters, underwriting, and fundraising for KRNL.
- Be in charge of KRNL t-shirts.
- Be responsible for coordinating and promoting all concerts and other events that are sponsored by KRNL.
- Be the primary contact with KRNL alumni.
- Work with the Program Director at the beginning of each academic year to gain initial interest in KRNL and advertise for DJ shows.
- Attend 3 staff meetings a block.
- Hold weekly office hours.
- Have a weekly radio show.